A Smart Erie Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Erie monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Erie?
You never expect to descend your staircase to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Erie flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Erie flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Erie Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Erie flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to match your property needs. Just call (814) 212-8989 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.