Because no two houses are alike, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that features motion, door, and window sensors in your essential rooms. Maybe you need a more complete security option that comes with indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Meadville home security system will be better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security package, you can select:
- Window and door detectors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion sensors for high priority rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital keypad with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Meadville Security Cameras Let You View Your House When You’re Not Home
When you want to see who is at your door or what caused that sound outside, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and a live stream on any visitors or packages before you get the door. Exterior cameras are motion activated, with waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the pets and kids with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can see current video and get alerts from all your Meadville cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your property anytime to verify that everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications if your camera detects unusual motion.