In terms of the most at-risk places for a home invasion, your front door and first-floor windows are at the top of the list. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors are critical components for home security installations in Erie. Although the technology has been in use for generations, you may be surprised at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a straightforward approach or the most comprehensive system available, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to lift a finger, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your sensors being positioned correctly.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured directly to the window or door. You shut your entry and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is armed and an entry point is forced open, the joined contacts separate and your alarm is tripped. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do a good deal more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Erie
On the frontline of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide many perks, like the following:
- Initiate the siren: These components signal your high-decibel siren when an entry is opened with the system armed.
- Automatic notifications: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re not there? You have the ability to obtain automatic notifications directly to your cell phone when a sensor is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will be given a notification too. Your property will be protected, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Virtual access and control: By using the easy-to-use ADT Control app found on your cell phone, you can investigate the current state of your sensors and turn them on or off.
- Home automation integration: Program your various sensors and devices to function in a unified manner. You may have your lights switch on or have a camera to begin recording whenever a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They have a slim design that harmonizes with any style of home. You can even find completely recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wired or wireless components depending on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be better protected.
More versatile than previous versions, door and window sensors in Erie can be skillfully incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Erie
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Erie that boost your protection and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we are able to do for you, dial (814) 212-8989 or complete the form on this page.